The experts at Evident Pros are well-versed in federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations. Our experience in analyzing, researching, and calculating tax provides our clients with the information they need to make important tax-related decisions. Whether it regards individual, business, or challenging unique circumstances, Evident Pros can provide the expertise you need.
As cliché as it may be there are two things certain in life death and taxes. Our team can help you prepare your taxes so you can get back focused on living life and not dreading taxes.
Our team prepares individual, business, nonprofit, estate and trust tax returns, and elections including but not limited to the following federal forms and their variants:
- 1040- U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- 1040-NR- U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- 1041- U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
- 1065- U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- 1120- U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- 1120-S- U.S. Income Tax Return For an S Corporation
- 706- United States Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- 709- United States Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- 990- Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- 8832- Entity Classification Election
- 2553- Election by a Small Business Corporation
- 1099 Series- Various Informational Reports
- W2- Wage and Tax Statement
Our team can assist with planning and implementing tax saving strategies to assist taxpayers in legally minimalizing tax liability. Our team helps clients make sure that clients are compliant, but also ensuring they have the correct business structure for taxation, accounting method, discovering bookkeeping errors, financial leveraging, capturing all deductions, planning for the sale of a business, and other items affecting taxation.
With our strategic alliance with Altere Financial we can now partner clients with a certified financial planner to assist them with their wealth management and retirement planning.
Taxes and Bankruptcy
During bankruptcy proceedings, it is mandatory for individuals and businesses to be current on their taxes and submit financial information before the process can move forward. This includes tax documentation, which may be difficult to track down. It may also be incomplete or completed with inaccurate information. Evident Pros can help sort this information out and ensure it is ready for the bankruptcy process.
Tax compliance is complicated enough for individuals. For businesses, tax compliance is a full-time job. Our tax compliance services are designed for companies that need to improve their internal processes for tax liability reasons. Our team can help your business organize its processes to ensure tax payments are made on time and accurately.
Tax Audit Preparedness
Audits are uncommon, but can create unnecessary stress for a business or owner that isn’t prepared for one. Evident Pros can provide an preemptive analysis, ensuring all vital accounting information and documentation is in place. If there are vulnerabilities in your internal accounting, our team can identify them so they can be corrected ahead of an IRS or state audit.